Apply to Veritas
Applying to Veritas Classical School
Thank you for your interest in Veritas Classical School. We welcome families who are like-minded spiritually, who are supportive of the classical Christian philosophy of education, our mission, and our statement of faith, and whose children meet our enrollment standards. Our purpose is to serve families who desire not simply a private education, but a distinctively Christian, classical education for their children. An application for admission follows. In addition, a placement assessment and a parent interview for your child are both required. Please take the time to review our admissions procedure described below. Once all steps are completed, you will be notified regarding your child’s acceptance for enrollment. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school for assistance.
As a part of the admissions process all families will read the book, Shaping Hearts And Minds; Why It Matters Where Your Child Goes To School: A Case For Classical Christian Education by Monica and Shawn Whatley. This reading must be completed prior to the parent interview portion of the admissions process.
- Familiarize yourself with our Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Use the following link to begin the application process https://ver-fl.client.renweb.com/oa/?memberid=16402 The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later. The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online. Submit the Application for Admission along with a $500 per family deposit. This deposit will be fully refunded if the student is not accepted.
- Submit a copy of your child(ren)’s most recent report card and standardized test scores as well as any current educational records (504/IEP).
- Veritas will contact you to schedule both a placement assessment and a parent interview for your child(ren).
FOLLOWING NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Financial commitment form