Apply to Veritas
Applying to Veritas Classical School
Thank you for your interest in Veritas Classical School. We welcome families who are like-minded spiritually, who are supportive of the classical Christian philosophy of education, our mission, and our statement of faith, and whose children meet our enrollment standards. Our purpose is to serve families who desire not simply a private education, but a distinctively Christian, classical education for their children. Veritas Classical School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin with regard to enrollment.
An application for admission follows. In addition, a placement assessment and a parent interview for your child are both required. Please take the time to review our admissions procedure described below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school for assistance.
As a part of the admissions process all families will purchase and read the book, Shaping Hearts And Minds; Why It Matters Where Your Child Goes To School: A Case For Classical Christian Education by Monica and Shawn Whatley. This reading must be completed prior to the parent interview portion of the admissions process.
- Familiarize yourself with our Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Use the following link to begin the application process https://ver-fl.client.renweb.com/oa/?memberid=16402. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. You will be required to submit a copy of your child(ren)’s most recent report card and standardized test scores as well as any current educational records (504/IEP). You will submit the application once all of the required items are completed.
- Veritas will contact you to schedule an assessment to determine your child’s eligibility and grade placement.
- Based on your child’s assessment results, we will contact you to schedule a parent interview.
FOLLOWING NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
- You will be contacted to complete the online enrollment packet.
- You must include a copy of your child’s birth certificate and immunization records.
- A $600 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your child’s placement at Veritas.